Weekly rental rates for the condo are broken down by seasons. A rental week runs from Saturday at 3:00PM to Saturday at 11:00AM. Please note that, per local ordinance, the minimum rental period is one week.
The rate schedule, broken down by season, is as follows:
|Off-Season 2015 (August-December)
|In-Season 2016 (January-May)
|Summer 2016 (June-July)
|Off-Season 2016 (August-December)
(Weeks including New Years, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
|Florida sales and resort taxes of 12.5% are applicable to the rental rates. A refundable security
deposit of $350, and a housecleaning fee of $100, are required.
We are fully licensed to operate as a vacation rental property:
- Islamorada, Village of Islands Vacation Rental License: VR-024
- Monroe County Business License: 5089202
- State of Florida, Department of Business & Professional Regulation: CND 5403239
Please note the following terms and conditions. A copy of the full terms will be included with the rental agreement.
- Occupants: The condo has accommodations for up to four (4) people. Per local ordinance, parties of greater than four cannot be accommodated.
- Pets: Renters are not permitted to bring pets on the premises, per Sea Gulls association guidelines.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted within the condo or its balcony.
- Utilities: Utilities are to be paid by the Lessor.
- Reservation Deposit: A reservation deposit (half of the rental rate, security deposit, taxes, and cleaning fee) is required
to hold the condo for the scheduled period. The remainder is due in full at least four (4) weeks in advance of the start of the rental period.
- Cancellation of Rental Reservation: If a reservation must be cancelled, please inform us in writing as soon as possible. If such a
request is received 60 or more days prior to the beginning of the scheduled rental date, the reservation deposit will be refunded less a $30 service fee.
The reservation deposit will not be refunded in the event a cancellation is made within 60 days of the scheduled rental date.